WHO CAN WE HELP?
The answer is EVERYONE!
- Chronic back/neck pain (sciatica, disc herniations, canal stenosis)
- Prenatal and postnatal
- Frozen shoulder/rotator cuff injury
- Joint pain and immobility
- Post operative (knee, hip, ankle, shoulder)
- Movement related disorders
- Postural disorders
Clinical Pilates utilizes specialized equipment to enable an effective workout for anyone, from high level athletes to low mobility individuals. It is also an effective intervention for rehabilitation of an injury or illness. The first session includes a full assessment of the whole body, with extra focus on areas of acute or chronic injury. Working with a physiotherapist ensures you are in safe hands.